Where you can find theoretical content, mostly issued from humanities and social sciences and adapted to live-action role-playing games.
- Larp as Magical Pratice: Finding the Power-From-Within | Knutepunkt 2021
In this paper, I explore the ways larp can help us create meaningful change by achieving what witch philosopher Starhawk calls a "shift of consciousness".
- [Workshop] The Inner Saboteur: Fighting the Impostor Syndrome | Knutepunkt 2021 Book Event | With Michael Freudenthal
In this workshop, I tried to share personal tips about how to overcome the impostor syndrome, using your inner "bad person" for support...
- The Paradox of Inclusivity | Solmukohta 2020 | Eleanor Saitta, Johanna Koljonen, Jukka Särkijärvi, Anne Serup Grove, Pauliina Männistö, & Mia Makkonen (eds.). What Do We Do When We Play? Helsinki.
In this paper, I address how “being inclusive” and “feeling safe” come into contradiction, notably in the way that we design community spaces. I try to offer practical advice to build more inclusive and reflexive communities, participating in bettering society as a whole.
- How to queer up a larp: a larpwright's guide to overthrowing gender binary | 2018 | Biena, Rafael, Schlickmann, Gerke (eds),LARP:Geschlechter(rollen), Braunschweig, Germany
This article examines different linguistic strategies in character writing in a queer perspective. It interrogates normative representations and advocate for diversity in characters and players' experiences.
Other articles in English
- Larp Accessibility: Our Most Challenging Quest | 2018-08-13
This article addresses thenotion of accessibility, based on interviews with players with different disabilities.